Helps Smooth Scars, Improves skin elasticity, Stimulates natural collagen, Improves skin hydration and moisture, Exfoliates dead skin cells, Help to make pores clear, Help to remove Whiteheads
< 72% ORGANIC | 98% NATURAL | 100% VEGAN | PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY FREE > *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Glycerin,Cyclop entasiloxane,Niacinamide,Betaine,Butylene Gly col,1,2-Hexanediol,Cetearyl Olivate,Sorbitan Oli vate,Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea)Butter,Retinol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Arginine,Panthenol,Aden osine,Allantoin,Tocopheryl Acetate,Cetearyl Alc ohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Microcrystalli neWax,Dimethiconol,Dimethicone,Petrolatum,D isodium EDTA,Carbomer,Xanthan Gum,*Rosa Da mascena Extract,*Lavandula Angustifolia Flow er Extract,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,*Me lissa Officinalis Leaf Extract,*Artemisia Vulgar is Extract
After cleansing and toning your face. Apply 1~2 drops of serum at night. Do not wash or wipe after applying the serum. After applying this serum, we recommend using a skin moisturizer. Massage a small amount of cleanser to wet skin, avoiding eye area. Rinse w lukewarm water. Directions Gently massage a small amount of the cleanser to moistened skin on your face and neck, carefully avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. For oily or acne prone skin
2.5% Retinol Serum by Cos De BAHA
What is Retinol Serum?
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that has been used for anti-aging and found in many skincare products. Retin-A is a prescription product that is more potent and slightly more effective at diminishing wrinkles and fighting acne than retinol. Using retinol will show an improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and enhanced collagen production in the skin. Retinol is not ideal for those who get red, sore, inflamed acne, as it will not give any improvement and may actually increase inflammation and breakouts. Most women benefit from starting a retinoid treatment in their late teens or early 20s. Most retinoids are not photo-stable or sunlight-stable, meaning they should be kept in an opaque, well-sealed container and used only at night. Start at two nights a week with one night off to see how your skin reacts.
Why Is Natural Skin Care Better?
Skin is your body’s largest organ and your protective barrier. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impervious or impenetrable. You need to be aware of what you’re exposing it to. If you put dangerous ingredients on your skin, they get into your body—exactly where you don’t want them. Consider all of the potential irritants that come in contact with your skin—chemical-laden personal hygiene products, fragrances, city-treated water, deodorant… The list goes on and on. Abiding by an organic skin care routine and using natural skin care products will help your skin feel and look healthier than ever before.
- Nix Hyperpigmentation – one of the best known uses of Retinol is for battling hyperpigmentation. Yes, Retinol is indeed wonderful for evening out your skin tone and lightening up dark spots. It is important, however, to choose wisely, as Vitamin C and Retinol can sometimes cancel each other out [both are known are their lightening benefits]. Also, keep in mind that it is often better to start with a less potent product to allow your skin to acclimate to this ingredient. Patience is virtue, and working your way up can be the best thing for your skin!
- Moisturize – many moisturizers containing Retinol also include Hyaluronic Acid, which is fabulous for dry skin. Retinol products can also be followed by a deep moisturizer for effectively hydrated skin!
- Brighten Eyes – it is important to note that most general Retinol products are too potent to use on the delicate skin around your eyes. However, there are products out there [like Dermalogica’s Age Reversal Eye Complex] that are formulated with Retinol to be gentle enough for use around the eye area. As usual, it is important to start small and work your way up! If a product says “use daily”, start by using it twice a week, working your way up to every other day, then every day. Your skin will thank you for this!
- Volume: 30ml / 1.05 fl oz
- Product name – 2.5% Retinol Serum
- Key Ingredients – Retinol, Hyaluronic, Niacinamide
- Formulation: Serum
- Country of Manufacture: Made in South Korea
- Package: With Paper box package, Reinforced container dedicated to cosmetics (None Glass Botle)
- free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
- *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Cyclop entasiloxane
- Butylene Gly col
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Oli vate
- Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea)Butter
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aden osine
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Cetearyl Alc ohol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Microcrystalli neWax
- D isodium EDTA
- Xanthan Gum
- *Rosa Da mascena Extract
- *Lavandula Angustifolia Flow er Extract
- *Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- *Me lissa Officinalis Leaf Extract
- *Artemisia Vulgar is Extract