Land of the adventure and mystery LOTTE WORLD!
First Domestic Theme Park The Largest Indoor Theme Park in the World Lotte World opened on July 12, 1989, starting the era of full-scale theme parks in Korea. It was registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest indoor theme
park in the world on 1995. Moreover, it is regarded as one of the world’s best theme parks along with Disneyland in
the US and Japan (one of the world’s TOP 10 theme parks selected by Forbes Magazine). It is visited by over 8 million customers on the average in a year, and the number of total visitors since its opening in July 1989 passed the 90 million mark. Foreign visitors account for 10% of the total visitors, and this shows that Lotte World is now one of the world-renowned tourist attractions in Korea as well as a favorite theme park among Koreans.
Theme Park Unlike an amusement park, which mainly consists of playing facilities, it features various attractions such as
boarding facilities, buildings, shows & parades, foods & beverages, souvenirs, etc., with a common storyline based on a specific theme. Thus, visitors can have a series of enjoyable experiences within an unusual atmosphere. In Korea, Lotte World opened the era of full-scale theme park in July 1989 starting with the theme “Small World.”
Lotte World 1day pass (Adventure, Magic Island and attractions)
Free museum entrance (admitted before 7pm)
Lotte World Ice link
A fantasy forest, Games, Gift shop
1) Day pass ticket includes an admission fee.
2) Infants under 12months can enter the park and use the infant playing facilities for free.
3) Infants 12~35 months can enter the park for free(except group visitors), but the use of infant playing facilities is charged.
4) The Seoul Pass is not responsible for everything that happens when you visit without checking your e-mail voucher. Please be sure to show it to the ticket office after checking your e-mail!
How to use
1. Select the date and purchase this ticket from Seoul Pass
2. Please check your e-mail which has Seoul pass voucher!
3. Bring your email voucher with PIN number (mobile voucher available)
4. Please show your voucher at the ‘South gate group ticket booth’ on that day.