N Seoul Tower, a romantic island in the city The N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan’s nature, the 21st century state of the art, resting with leisure and various cultures.
1) The N SEOUL TOWER is a symbol of Seoul
2) You will see the panoramic view of Seoul
3) With the largest LED technology lighting which constantly changes colors and patterns, it has become a ‘light art’
4) It has been background in lots of K-drama and music video
N Seoul Tower Spot!
1) Lock’s of Love
Roof Terrace is an expansive outdoor observatory on the annex building of N Seoul Tower that offers visitors impressive views of Seoul. It is also known largely for its “love locks”. Today’s tens of thousands of love locks can be found hanging around the terrace with new locks appearing each day as testaments to couples’ unfailing love.
360º panoramic view of the entire city of Seoul at a glance.
Forget the daily rush of the metropolitan for a moment and get drunk on the calm but radiant view of Seoul, a beautiful Seoul is approaching you
Mon ~ Fri/Sun : 10:00 ~ 23:00 (Last admission : 22:30)
Sat : 10:00 ~ 24:00 (Last admission : 23:30)
N Tower Observatory admission ticket
How to get there?
1) By Cable Car (10:00 ~ 23:00)
To reach the boarding place, walk for about 10 ~ 15 minutes following the street of the right side of the Pacific Hotel, after coming out of exit 3 of Myeongdong Stn.
Adult round ticket : 8,500KRW
Adult One-way ticket : 6,000KRW
Children round ticket : 5,500KRW
Children One-way ticket : 3,500 KRW
2) By bus
Please click HERE to refer to the page
How to use
1) Purchase this ticket from Seoul Pass
2) Find a machine on PLAZA 5F in N Seoul Tower
3) Using the machine, change your voucher to real ticket by yourself
※ Please check your e-mail which has QR code for N Seoul Tower!
4) Enjoy your N Seoul Tower!
How to use ticket machine?
1) Click the “Printing Ticket” button
2) Click the “Seoul Pass” logo
3) Scanning your QR code in your email voucher!!!!!
4) Check and click the “Printing the ticket” button
5) Take your ticket !